+ Reply to Thread

Thread: List of smarty codes

List of smarty codes

Is there a list of smarty codes available this would make life so much easier.

Kind Regards
    Niall

Hello Nail,

I don't understand you exactly but all instruction for smarty you can find here: http://www.smarty.net/

If you need something else let me know.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

i have the same issue

{include file='blocks'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'categor ies_block.tpl'} // shows categories but wich one ? all ? some ?

wich code to use to just show cars ? on the front page

did you get what i mean ?

Hello,

If there is such a list, that would be great! I am working on my template (trying to move/remove blocks - Categories etc..) but I don't know too much at smarty. If you have a list of these 'smarty blocks' please post.

Thank you
    Brian

Hello,

If there is such a list, that would be great! I am working on my template (trying to move/remove blocks - Categories etc..) but I don't know too much at smarty. If you have a list of these 'smarty blocks' please post.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Edit: I found that the content box section is the place for this.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

BUT, how can I put the categories that I show on the homepage, on the left side instead of the right side? They currently show under the location box, and stats box

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 19, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Hello All,

In boxes exist rows with key ltcb_(listing type)
    into content of this boxes only listing type key. Example here: https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/a...lock=ltcb_jobs
    then system select categories and but into this box.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

ltcb Question

Hello all. Can I add multiple listing into ltcb (Listing Type) Catagoires ? Can I put more than 1 listing type into ltcb content boxes. Thanks so much!!

I think yes. But it should be at the same position.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread