+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple homepage for different listing types?

Multiple homepage for different listing types?

Dear Flynax Dev.,

Is there any way if I can create multiple homepage for every listing type?

Thank you

Hello Wei Hong,

Do you want to create different design for each listing type? or something else?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei Hong,

Do you want to create different design for each listing type? or something else?
    Hi Viktor, I currently have several listing types A, B, and C. I want to create a landing page, and when people go to the landing page, they have the option to go to:

1. Listing type A homepage: where I can have a top horizontal search for listing type A only. A category box, Features box, etc. Everything about listing type A.
    2. Listing type B homepage: where I can have a top horizontal search for listing type B only. A category box, Features box, etc. Everything about listing type B.
    3. Listing type C homepage: where I can have a top horizontal search for listing type C only. A category box, Features box, etc. Everything about listing type C.

Top and bottom menu could be the same, I just want the outline to be similar to the homepage, then I could add content boxes suitable for each homepage
    Last edited by Wei Hong; December 1, 2015 at 06:34 AM.

Hello Wei Hong,

You can create landing page and then we will integrate it in your site.
    Also I think will be better if we continue in ticket
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei Hong,

You can create landing page and then we will integrate it in your site.
    Also I think will be better if we continue in ticket
    Got it, thanks Viktor

i am interested to know how did this customization go

because i am thinking of a similar thing but instead of having the landing page link to different listing type homepages i want the landing page to link to different multi field geolocation homepages

i would appreciate a reply
    thanks

Hello Mahmood,

It is not so easy. Need many changes in code. And if you need it will be better create it as a customization by the our developers.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread