+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listings list view - Resize picture and details showing title, price and conditon

Listings list view - Resize picture and details showing title, price and conditon

I would like to resize the picture for the listing view in listings page...then showing details like title, price and condition used/new
    Please see example below

examle.jpg

How can i do this?

Hello Mohd nazri Abdullah,

I think will be better if you create a ticket with your request. Because it can be like a customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

must have way to do this ourself...if all customization, what do we learn then?

anybody can help? at least can tell me how to resize the picture..i already resize using AP..just the image quality change but not the display picture size on listings...

Hi again,

change image size - it is easy,
    At first you should learn Firefox-firebug or Chrome-inspector
    Usually changes for design you can do it ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css file
    but create backup before changes if you want avoid a problems.
    Please see instruction in Chrome browser. console.jpg
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

You are the great

I know you know everything Why don't you just tell me how to put the extra info for this, i mean price and condition under the title...Really hope you will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hi again,

change image size - it is easy,
    At first you should learn Firefox-firebug or Chrome-inspector
    Usually changes for design you can do it ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css file
    but create backup before changes if you want avoid a problems.
    Please see instruction in Chrome browser. Attachment 1509

Hello Mohd nazri Abdullah,

If you want many changes I think will be better if you create a ticket with your request.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hhi guy

Can we make exchange of site link ?

+ Reply to Thread