+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i can't hide some links please help me

i can't hide some links please help me

i want to hide some links like (my packages) and (payment history) also (Renew/Upgrade Listing Plan) in my-listings page where to edit template to hide those links because i disabled the payment plans in the whole website

2.JPGCapture.JPG

Hello Mahmoud,

You can remove it in ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>my_listing. tpl at line ~ 94
    find code: {if $listing.Plan_key}

Remove links from account menu you can in Admin Panel >> Pages. Find this pages and deactivate it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

thank you
    you are the best

Hello Viktor,

Thank you again, First of All I thank Mahmoud Khedr for his post, and Viktor for his knowledge in fixing it.

Just thought I would post this message here, since I happened to search for my problem on this forum (nearly 2 weeks after the fact) and found the exact answer right here in this thread, and yet...I definitely should have known to check the content pages first, but I didn't...Too much stress.

I feel so dumb that I didn't check the pages section to disable the purchases link on the account area menu. My recent post on this forum was a complete embarrassment. Sorry for being foolish about that.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, Any person who decides to move forward in life makes "mistakes" or learns in life as better stated, from personal experience I make more "mistakes" than most people and I used to be embarrassed by them or shy away feeling stupid when I was younger. A lot of these feelings come from our childhood and the messages we are given. O your stupid, you silly thing, what an idiot and the list goes on and on.

Reality is if you push yourself to learn and become better you will make "mistakes" but know in making these "mistakes" you are in fact become a better, stronger and smarter person, the complete opposite to what we are told as kids, so in that learn to accept and learn and become better with each learning curve.

If people do not want to make mistakes, then they should sit in a corner and do nothing, so instead of feeling dumb, foolish or embarrassed, stand tall and if anyone would dare utter those words it would be they who are yet still to learn.

I now look forward to making mistakes and lots of them on a regular basis, and with each and everyone I become that little bit better at what I do, and so you also will become that way. Stand tall go and make some more mistakes and before you know it you will become the smartest person in the room.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you Mr. Young, that's well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, Any person who decides to move forward in life makes "mistakes" or learns in life as better stated, from personal experience I make more "mistakes" than most people and I used to be embarrassed by them or shy away feeling stupid when I was younger. A lot of these feelings come from our childhood and the messages we are given. O your stupid, you silly thing, what an idiot and the list goes on and on.

Reality is if you push yourself to learn and become better you will make "mistakes" but know in making these "mistakes" you are in fact become a better, stronger and smarter person, the complete opposite to what we are told as kids, so in that learn to accept and learn and become better with each learning curve.

If people do not want to make mistakes, then they should sit in a corner and do nothing, so instead of feeling dumb, foolish or embarrassed, stand tall and if anyone would dare utter those words it would be they who are yet still to learn.

I now look forward to making mistakes and lots of them on a regular basis, and with each and everyone I become that little bit better at what I do, and so you also will become that way. Stand tall go and make some more mistakes and before you know it you will become the smartest person in the room.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread