+ Reply to Thread

Thread: upgrading from 4.1.0 to 4.4.1

upgrading from 4.1.0 to 4.4.1

i need help please.

i am using a modified version of the general classified template and its version 4.1.0. .. I want to upgrade to the new 4.4.1 . Is this possible and can somebody post instructions . My project was on hold for the last 12 months so i missed all the upgrades in between. can i go directly from 4.1.0 to 4.4.1 and what issues may i encounter.

Thank you
    Niall

Hello Naill,

You can download upgrade package on Flynax.com into your download area.
    At first you should create backup for your current site.
    Do you have any customizations?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Cannot change admin configuration parameters

Hi

We have downloaded all patches from 4.1.0 to 4.4.1 (4) and started installing them.

After installing the first one (4.1.0 to 4,.2.0), everything seems ok (the extraction of the files and the SQL update went ok)., however, we are now unable to edit any configuration parameters in the admin interface (editing of other items works fine). The configuration parameters can be edited in the form and we then get a message to say they are saved after clicking on the Save button (as expected) However any parameter changed reverts to its original value after clicking on the Save button. Looking at the error log (in <Flynax root>/tmp/errorLog/errors.log file), it shows the following:

19 Oct (02:39:50) | DEBUG: Requested parameters is empty | update() on line# 534 (file: <Flynax root>/includes/classes/rlActions.class.php)

Have checked permissions on all files in the installation (and especially those new files installed as part of the upgrade from 4.1.0 to 4.2.0) and they are all fine (even tried it with 666 set for all files and 777 for all directories) with no success, so it is not a permissions issue. We are logged in as admin when doing this.

Our installation uses a custom template based on the general_modern template and a custom plugin (for payments) both that worked fine prior to this upgrade.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

+ Reply to Thread