+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gallery picture not showing on mobile

Exclamation Gallery picture not showing on mobile

When I resize my web browser windows, or display the page on the mobile phone, the main gallery pictures disappear.

Only after I comment out display:none everything works fine. Could someone explain this please?

div.gallery > div.preview {
    display: none;
    }

Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 10.12.18.jpg

Hello,

I have checked on mobile devices our demo and gallery working properly. Because for mobile version using another gallery. But on your site using same gallery as for desktop size because you removed css style.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Not it doesnt work properly. Here is a screenshot from your demo site.
    On the second screenshot you can also see that the gallery picture visible is set to none, so I haven't removed css style and it also doesn't work on your website
    Screen Shot 2015-10-17 at 10.17.13.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-17 at 10.19.21.jpg

How do you want to see it on your site. Would you please show us.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Well, I just would like to see the image thats the main issue for some reason picture disappears in lower resolution (css sets visible:none).
    I have fixed this locally by removing this css line.

The question is - why is this happening and please dont tell me that I have changed something becuse your website has got the same issue too.

but dont change anything on my website, I just want to know why such important thing doesnt work also on your demo website

Hello,

Yes big image hide for mobile view. Because for mobile devices script using other preview gallery.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

If this was true, then why ther eis no default picture shown at all? Only thumbnails.

I have already fixed this on my own, and I dont know why it is not enabled by default, clients are not able to see any main picutres when using mobile (on my website and on your demo site, I have sent screenshots in the previous posts)

+ Reply to Thread