+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change menu color in auto wide

Change menu color in auto wide

Hi, i want to know the original css codes for the grey and cyan colors of the menu, so i can change them

Also, where is the logo size, i want it to be a little bit bigger.

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-29 a las 19.54.56.jpg

Thanks!

Ariel

Hello Ariel,

I suggest you use for browser Chrome - console(F12) for detect elements and styles for this elements.
    for browser Firefox - Firebug extension
    file with styles located on ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks Victor!!

I found the color, but one question, if i want the logo to be bigger, and i change the div#logo size, the whole template will go wrong, am i missing something?

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-30 a las 20.29.24.jpg

Thanks!!
    Ariel

Hello Ariel,

Nope it is right, Would you please add my IP to underConstruction plugin white list: 92.245.104.131
    Then I will check your logo.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello !
    I solved the problem of tabs color and buttons color. But I have two problems with the template Auto wide when I try to manage the "The logo and Main manu box".
    1 - FOR THE LOGO
    * First, it is to small when using a logo with size like the original one ( 220 x 40 px) As you can see in the picture bellow.

* Secondly: I changed the logo size with an image of 200x98 pixels. Only the half top part of the image appears.

* So I modified logo div in style.css file but this way causes some truble in the

2 - FOR THE MAIN MENU 3 DOTS

I would like to make visible all main menu links and remove the 3 dots. There are two (2) links hiden.
    Or should I take tiket ?

Thanks a lot for every replay

Hello !
    I solved the problem of tabs color and buttons color. But I have two problems with the template Auto wide when I try to manage the "The logo and Main manu box".
    1 - FOR THE LOGO
    * First, it is to small when using a logo with size like the original one ( 220 x 40 px) As you can see in the picture bellow.

* Secondly: I changed the logo size with an image of 200x98 pixels. Only the half top part of the image appears.

* So I modified logo div in style.css file but this way causes some truble in the pages of the site.

2 - FOR THE MAIN MENU 3 DOTS

I would like to make visible all main menu links and remove the 3 dots. There are two (2) links hiden.
    Or should I take tiket ?

Thanks a lot for every replay
    Last edited by Salahadine Abdoulaye; March 9, 2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: ...

For the 3 dots it is OK. I find the solution here ==>> http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ight=main+menu

But it remains the truble caused by the logo size.

Hello Salahadine Abdoulaye,

Go to ftp and find file: ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css

find code at line ~602:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and change height to 96px save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,
    YESSSSSSSS !!! It's ok. You're like an angele ^_
    Last edited by Salahadine Abdoulaye; March 10, 2017 at 12:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread