+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Featured Listings images not same size - thread 2

Featured Listings images not same size - thread 2

Ok this is a little less confusing - can we please stick to this topic - open your own thread if you have a problem fellas!

Further to my last thread to try and clear this up at http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...-not-same-size

I did the edit as you suggested but it didnt make any difference to the size of the Featured Listing box sizes.

It worked for me but then it broke the Gallery showing onl 3 images by default with an awful gap between them:

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 10.43.28.png

Viktor said this is 'normal', but it's not ("Right now on home top gallery doesn't exist any listings. System show 3 like demonstration. Add 5-10 or more listings for testing and you will see normal view. I don't know how you can test site without any listings. ")

This new CSS setting breakes the gallery view. Why cna't this be the same as on th flynax demo page? I thought that's the same script

Hi, can someone look into this issue please?

As i know you have ticket with all reported problems, please reply there. Thank you.

Ticket created

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey Doohan View Post
    Ok this is a little less confusing - can we please stick to this topic - open your own thread if you have a problem fellas!
    Mike F - thank you, I gave up on my last hijacked thread and this was starting to go that way also.
    Client_uk - what didnt you understand about the above that I posted for your benefit at the start of the thread ....... you'd already hijacked that thread so I started this one!

Mike - this problem has happened on both sites and been fixed prior to this time. Did you want me to open a ticket concerning this or did you want Client_UK to open a ticket ... confused!

+ Reply to Thread