+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold image Bug

Exclamation Sold image Bug

Whenever client marks Auto as sold, link to the main image changes accordingly: 14423259221716645191_large_sold_en.JPG

And the lisitng fails to show main image as there is no images with _sold_

Hello Michael,

I have added new listing and set status as SOLD and all working properly. Please check.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

ok what has changed in the code?

I changed only in styles for show photos count in left part. That's all.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

this issue is still not resolved. after adding more photos, primary picture fails to load as there is no such file because link tries to resolve to the "_sold_" filename

Hi, this is still an issue. When item is marked as sold, main image (only main, out of 3 other uploaded) is not being loaded.

I can see you have solved it. Please provide information what has changed

After your change we can see following errors in the log file:

18 Sep (05:35:52) | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Position' at line 1 on line# 386 (file: plugins/listing_status/rlListingStatus.class.php)
    18 Sep (05:36:12) | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Position' at line 1 on line# 386 (file: plugins/listing_status/rlListingStatus.class.php)
    18 Sep (05:37:38) | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Position' at line 1 on line# 388 (file: plugins/listing_status/rlListingStatus.class.php)
    18 Sep (05:38:21) | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Position' at line 1 on line# 387 (file: plugins/listing_status/rlListingStatus.class.php)
    18 Sep (05:38:42) | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Position' at line 1 on line# 387 (file: plugins/listing_status/rlListingStatus.class.php)

I have fixed it

Viktor, this still doenst work. Can someone finally fix this please?

I have sent you URL in message.

+ Reply to Thread