+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main page Demo gallery

How do I return this manually? How did you do that?

You can enable trash box. Then go to Trash box find this box and restore it
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

So what is the use of the "Used featured cars" with the key ltfb_listings_box2 being enabled if there already is "Featured Listings" ?

Also, I have enabled Trash, and this box is not there after the clean new installation. I will reinstall this on the prodduction agian

Also, it is impossible to remove this content box. I have disabled it (set it to Inactive) and when I try to delete it I get the following message:

"Sorry, but you cannot delete a system box; consider disabling it by changing its status to inactive."

So how come did it end up in the trash?

Box with key: 'ltfb_listings_box2' it is from Listing Box plugin.
    Excuse me but I don't understand already what a problem we are discussing here
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

ok so

I have installed fresh script (autos, 4.4.0) on the new DB

1st issue: There is no Featured Listings neither on the Content Boxes or in the Trash
    2nd issue: On the Content Boxes list there is a 'New featured cars', and 'Used featured cars' even though no Listing Box plugin is installed
    3rd issue: After you have 'returned' the Featured listings' I have disabled it (set it to Inactive) and when I try to delete it I get the following message: "Sorry, but you cannot delete a system box; consider disabling it by changing its status to inactive."

Would you please install fresh version without any plugins and other actions. Only fresh version and check this box.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Viktor,

Installed fresh script, same credentials, nothign in trash, no plugins, still no Featured Listings box, and already contains two featured listings (Use, New). Why

And index.php?controller=blocks&action=edit&block=ltfb _listings shows status - Active, so where did ou find this marked with status 'trash' ?
    Last edited by Client_uk; September 9, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

Hello,

yes you are right for Auto script system by default create 2 boxes. If you want to see 1 box with all featured boxes go to: Admin Panel >> Listing Types >> find Auto and click edit icon.

Then find line: 'Arrange Settings' and in dropdown: 'Arrange the boxes by' choose "disable" save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Works great. In that case if thiss was an issue, how come did you see this 'Content Box' with Trashed status? There isn't even such option? And if it was not in the trash how did you 'retrieve' it if all I had to do was to change dropdown setting?

This doesnt make any sense

+ Reply to Thread