+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some Input and thought please.

Need some Input and thought please.

Trying to fill up the Blank Pages of the Classified site. I however have a question about the Title and Meta Description sections. There are two of them in each page. As you scroll down the Page there is another place where I beleive filling them up is also required. I was under the impression that Only the "Listing Meta Description" from the Drop-down Menue is necessary as I saw in the SEO Guide by Flynax.

Attaching a screenshot as a reference. As you can see, I have filled up Two Titles, Two Description and so forth in the Test page.

Any and every input would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

all about 'Listing meta...' is related to listing details page and used for social networks (facebook and twitter) when the plugin 'Social meta data' is installed

the category meta inputs are used for meta info of category page at the top (title, meta description and meta keywords)

they doesn't support dropdowns with listing fields

I appreciate your clarification, Rudy. Since I am planning to use "AutoPost" Plugin, I assume I should fill-up the fields with relevant info. Is the Title replicated from the one on the Top. If not, can I copy the same Text or I need to rewrite and reword them ?.

Thank you.

Yes, these details are used by autoposter also

all that concerns "Listing meta..." is related to listing itself

meta at the top is related to page/category

so you should put individual info into these fields (if necessary) like title, price or category using dropdowns

you can see this info in facebook meta tags called "Open Graph" which use two configuration fields: Listing meta description and Listing meta title

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.58.54 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 12.01.26 PM.jpg

and autoposter takes opengraph tags for publishing listing on facebook
    Last edited by Rudi; April 9, 2019 at 06:09 AM.

Thank you for the clarification Rudy. I appreciate that.

+ Reply to Thread