+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Map and Weather Forecast not working

Listing Map and Weather Forecast not working

Hi.
    The listing's Map (tab) is no longer working. Clicking on the tab just shows an empty space. No map at all.

Also, we have the latest Weather Forecast plugin, and that no longer works. It just shows "Loading..." and that's it.

How can we fix these?

Thank you,
    Ron

Hello QuickRon,

I don't know how can I help you. Give us some information about your site.
    I think exist javascript error on your site that's why map and weather forecast doesn't work. But may be problem in something else.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor.
    Turns out there was a Javascript conflict with a script that I recently installed. Removing the script fixed the problem.

Best,
    Ron

Hello Ron,

Of course no. Give me access I will check it and fix. You shouldn't remove any scripts.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

I just noticed that the weather forecast in listing detail is not working any more, only shows "Loading ...." just like QuickRon had, but I didn't install any new script. I had send you my access so please check it when you have time. Thank you

Now i gets the message "Weather Forecast is not available for this listing." instead of "loading..."
    Weird

Hello Wei,

I think we solve this problem. Hosting opened php function: 'fopen' and then plugin 'Weather Forecast' working properly.
    Last edited by Viktor; September 11, 2015 at 03:38 AM.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

I think we solve this problem. Hosting opened php function: 'fopen' and then plugin 'Weather Forecast' working properly.
    Yes the weather plugin works now
    Thanks Viktor

+ Reply to Thread