+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drop down list take too much time loading

Drop down list take too much time loading

Drop down list take too much time in loading and some times it's doesn't retrieve any data just "loading..."
    Last edited by Ehab Mohamed; August 22, 2015 at 12:20 AM.

Hello Ehab,

Would you please explain us better what is dropdown loading slow and where?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

My searching form include DDL which contain of 1-Countries / 2-Cities / 3-Districts
    when i select any country , i should get cities of countries and then districts of city but it's just loading ...
    this case happened only with Arabic language how ever ddl is working fine in English
    Please go to: http://www.test.akaratalarab.com/ar/
    In searching form: slecect "ليبيا" > select "الزاوية" districts should be appear in the third drop down , but it just loading

The issue specifically in translated entries .. if i imported some data in English and translated it into Arabic ..English entries will work fine but Arabic entries won't be retrieved in search form and Vice versa just loading
    For ex: i've imported Egypt countries/cities in Arabic and i've translated it into English .. when i try to select countries in English it's won't be work .. but Arabic is working fine

Hello Ehab,

Would you please check it again. I have changed code a bit and I think it is ok for now.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Yes, thanks a lot

Hello Victor,

I'm facing the same issue again, please tell me what's wrong with the code and how i can fix it

Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread