+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The plugin category filter is very limited

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    The plugin works with checkbox fields by default.
    Please create a ticket in the Technical Department if you have proble with it, i'll check it.
    I mean checkboxes set with data entries. It's not working with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    I would like to add date fields to the category filter plugin. For example I have a listing field with a title Expiration Date and I would like for users to filter through the dates, for instance from Sep - Oct but I am unable to add this date field or any other date field in the admin panel. Can anyone provide info on getting this done or can it only be done by customization?
    It can be done as customization only, because the listings don't have this field by default in list as you know.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Curtis, can you tell me when the filter by checkboxes set problem will be fixed? I need this feature urgently.

Thank you.

In this case when the category filter is limited. Can we somehow add the search filter in each category instead? I saw the search filter work flawless with all listing field, even checkbox.

Yes the filter box has problem with checkboxes set. I also need this to be fixed, please advice.

+ Reply to Thread