+ Reply to Thread

Thread: home page search default

home page search default

i auto template how to make search box used search is the default search instead of new cars search in home page but my site makes the new search default you can see

https://www.msrcar.com/en/

Last edited by Mahmoud Khedr; January 29, 2016 at 09:57 PM.

any help?......

It's in admincp > listing type > choose your listing type, car may be, click edit, then scroll to the bottom to the option: "arrange setting" click disable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    It's in admincp > listing type > choose your listing type, car may be, click edit, then scroll to the bottom to the option: "arrange setting" click disable.
    yes but i don't want to disable the new used selection i just want to make the used search default and if you want to search fro new car you can click on the new tab

I'm sorry I 'm not following you well. From what I see in your screenshot, the used tab is selected by default, and the new tab is next to it. If they want to search for new, they can click on the new tab, isnt that what you want?
    May be you should draw a screenshot to make it clearer?

yes this is what i meant i want the used tab the default and if the user want to search fro new they need to click on search for new cars tab

+ Reply to Thread