+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The plugin "Claim to Listing", does not work

The plugin "Claim to Listing", does not work

Hello

I enabled this plugin, but in ads is not displayed the option to verify ownership

Regards

Hello Jose carlos Picon davila,

Would you please create a ticket.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Also installed this and nothing seems to be working ? can not see any option to add the claim a listing button to a listing ? is this in admin some where ? or how does it work ?

Flynax keep saying they will produce guides and they never do and we always need to guess how to work what should be simple to use, always left feeling stupid some how when flynax tells me its easy ?

Guru
    After doing some work tonight I have found by accident the option in the account settings to allow to claim the listing ( 100 times now why the for the love does not flynax place some simple instructions with these plugins ) we are not readers of imagination.

anyway it comes up with send me a picture or some email thing that works and or does not work ?

how do i remove send me a picture and go with email verification ? where are the instructions on how this part all works please ? why is it even there ? it seems like they just need to create an account or log in, very confused ( as always with this stuff ?)

claim fly list.jpg

Edit. even after signing in as a user it still asks you to sign in and provide an image ? is this thing broken here as well or why do you sign in when your already signed in ?

Edit 2, if i set my email address to website it will allow me to choose to send verification email ? one very strange plugin

Edit 3 / by looking at the plugin I have been able to nut through how things work, still would like to disable the option to send an image, how would I do that please.
    Last edited by Pete Young; October 20, 2015 at 01:20 PM.

Hi Pete,
    i am having same problem you described and i need little help, i installed the Claim listing plugin and added Clickatell api and also activated the plugin in Admin panel>basic settings>Claim listing as you can see in the attached file, i still can't see the option or button to claim the listing. what am i missing here ?

its funny how flynax plugin documentation always says Plugin installation is intuitive, and does not require any guides

Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 2.23.40 AM.jpg

Guru
    the claim listing option is seen in the listing from memory you had to assign a user to claim a listing somehow? and I set up admin user type person called house / that all listings were calim a listing, not sure how I set that up just now ? go into a registered users profile I think and allow them to add claim a listing ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete,
    you are the only life support we have here thank you so much

following your hints i found this option under seller account of a user that needs to be turned on in order for this user listing to be claimed. see attached

Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 11.17.00 AM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru
    time to dig this up, I have been able to engineer the basics, but I am unable to get the email option to work. On reading the page is the description below

Verification by email. The option is available for all the listings that offer email addresses in contact details. The Plugin will send a 4-digit code to the email address. If a claimer has access to the email address he will be able to easily verify ownership by receiving and entering the code on your site.
    Can somebody please give me an example or show me where what when or why I place that email address, please? the user by default has to have an email address and that is entered in thier account but for some reason, the email option is not working and defaulting to asking for an image?

So clearly I am doing something wrong, so yes if anyone knows how to set up that email very much appreciated

(I do see in settings that I need to dial up a list field, just how do I get that field into that section so I can dial it up ?)

Thanks

Plus yes remove the send pic option. Please
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 12, 2020 at 01:13 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Ok a further update on this > is available for all the listings that offer email addresses in contact details.

This is not the case you need to add a text field with email to the buider main post section for this to read the email address which is a bit funny to include this in the main post body and would seem confusing to users.

from there I keep getting errors ? but will see if I can sort it today

Something went wrong! You’ve failed to claim the listing. this is where a guide would be handy
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 15, 2020 at 12:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread