+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Banner Payment gateway - payment option not displaying

Add Banner Payment gateway - payment option not displaying

I just enabled the the banner plugin in new 4.4 version after adding Banner in front end as a user the Payment gateway payment options (Bank transfer, paypal, 2check...) are not displaying. anybody or flynax team help me to solve this issue.

Thank you

I found many error in version 4.4, its strange and i don't know how flynax team released with much more errors, i am not criticizing the team, the errors are in developer careless.

Now let me come to point.
    Another issue in checkout listing page is the footer block is in middle of the page, hiding the next submit button. i don't know how long it will take to solve this issue, i posted this thread on 1 day back yet no body replied this. if any body knows how to solve then please reply me.

thank u
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the same issues, with pay as you go credit, i know the plugins are not upgraded to the 4.4 flynax version, just submit a ticket they will help you, i will do the same, Flynax Team is very helpful,

Same issue here...

Please Flynax Team check this issue and resolve for us.

Nobody cares us, if anybody pays to clear the error then only they will fix the error to that paid customer first and then they release the fixed one as new version.

SO MANY PROBLEM IN VERSION 4.4 especially in WIDE TEMPLATE. no proper patches for 4.3 to 4.4 wide template, flynax will refer to install new 4.4 version, after installing the new version if we update the old database to version 4.4, then the script will not work, no support help or forum flynax team members will solve the issues, because they only don't know anything about the new version problem, or flynax team will tell YES THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IT WILL BE FIXED.

Now days Flynax is becoming very careless, Since i am five years customer, not seeing successful flynax script using websites, only few including me. IF YOU PEOPLE MAINTAIN THE SAME THEN FLYNAX WILL LOOSE GOOD CUSTOMERS. No where i am not criticizing anybody. as a script user i am telling the fact.

“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises…” Mahatma Gandhi

No worries Manikandan Subramanian this issue will be resolve today am very sure, Flynax care about us, but they are big company now so a lot of customers , a lot of requests, i have seen a lot of unasnwered post here but surely there will be answer to all

Godwin

Thanks Mr.Godwin Agbavor atleast you care about me.

And for your kind information if they are Big company and have lot of customers means then they should appoint lot of employee to solve there customers issues, you only accept that there is lot of unanswered post here. i know they will...

Will see when they will do that.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread