+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wide template Home page quick search - dropdown categories missing

Wide template Home page quick search - dropdown categories missing

Wide template Home page quick search - dropdown categories are missing.

I freshly installed 4.4 in a sub domain, default categories displayed, but after updating new categories - Home page quick search - drop down categories are missing, i already refreshed categories.

enclosed screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Manikandan Subramanian,

Would you please send me ftp access for your site and I will check and solve it for you. Or I can find and write solution here but anyway send me ftp access.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Details sent Mr.Viktor

Mr.Viktor Please rectify the issue and post the fix here, so that it may be useful to others. Thank you

Hello Manikandan,

I have fixed this bug on your site. If anybody find same bug I show you solution:

open file: ftp://templates>>your_wide_template>>request.ajax.php

find code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    amd add new code in next line:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Thank you Mr.Viktor, you are always very fast, since i am seeing your from 2010.
    Bye

Viktor will you solve me my another issue, i already created ticket before 3 days still no proper answer is given also i sent you message (you only suggest me to create ticket) and my new 4.4 version is not working, please do needful.

Mr.Viktor, I updated the new 4.4 version wide template to my main domain, there also i am having the same above said problem (categories missing in home page search), i changed the code as given but not able fix the bug. still categories are missing and additionally ERROR 404: Requested page not found and URL shows as "http://websiteaddress.com//search-results.html" in between something is missing, waiting for your reply.

Hello Manikandan Subramanian,

If you give me new access to ftp I will try to fix it.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread