+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't add a picture

Can't add a picture

Hi,
    I am currently experiencing a problem with a new flynax installation - pictures can't be added to a new listing. See screenshots for clarification:

1. The listing information has been filled out and we arrive at the "Add a picture" page
    1.jpg

2. The button is clicked and I select a photo to upload (I have tried many sizes, from very large to very small file size photos) and then click "Open"
    2.jpg

3. We return to the "Add a picture" page and nothing happens.
    1.jpg

Have you come across this before and if so is it an easy fix?
    I thought I may have customised something which caused the error, but I installed a new flynax installation in a different directory and it experienced the same problem.

Note: I have also tried disabling the "Uploading pictures in auto mode", but this also doesn't work. The "Upload" button remains greyed out, even after selecting an image.

I look forward to hearing back.
    Thank you.

Actually I believe this was caused by some of my template modifications - please disregard.

Hello Sean,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM and I will check and solve it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor - I have traced the problem back to jquery.
    I have successfully integrated a custom WordPress header and footer into the flynax template, but the WordPress header calls "jquery.js?ver=1.11.2" which to me seems to be conflicting with the jquery which flynax loads.
    If I remove the jquery load code from the custom WordPress header template, the flynax 'Add a picture' suddenly worked fine. But then I lose some functionality with WordPress...
    Last edited by Sean Mckellar; July 16, 2015 at 01:09 AM.

I fixed this by adding "<script>var $ = jQuery.noConflict();</script>" at the base of the wordpress header, it all seems to be good now

+ Reply to Thread