+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make an Account Featured

Flynax is not fun anymore, I cant wait any longer, i just have to create ticket to do my customization than waiting a year for new version

Hello Godwin,

Yes I understand your experiences. But we decided to add new features that's why new version has been delayed. Please be patience and you will see new version in near future.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Godwin,

Yes I understand your experiences. But we decided to add new features that's why new version has been delayed. Please be patience and you will see new version in near future.
    Looking forward to this plugin
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Any updates on this version?

I too am looking to make an advert featured from the admin, friends etc are wanting to post ads and i run promotions that i can just convert their ad to featured without them having to have a different membership, simply adding make featured that you can switch on and off in admin perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webb View Post
    I too am looking to make an advert featured from the admin, friends etc are wanting to post ads and i run promotions that i can just convert their ad to featured without them having to have a different membership, simply adding make featured that you can switch on and off in admin perhaps?
    I have just found out how to do it, please ignore previous post Loving the software

+ Reply to Thread