+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vehicle VRN Lookup - Use Registration/Licence Plate to find details.

Vehicle VRN Lookup - Use Registration/Licence Plate to find details.

All major car classified sites in the Uk and Ireland now offer the option of putting in your car registration number and all fields are automatically generated. I have spoken to the company who supplies the api for this and they said it is easy to install. If I can supply Flynax with the API could you add it as a plugin for Uk/Ireland users? I am not sure if this is something that happens in other countries but in order to compete with Irish/Britis websites such as www.autotrader.co.uk I need to have this feature installed. The company charges me about 30p per look up which is fine and they would bill me directly. This is the company I have spoken to about it. http://www.motorspecs.co.uk/api/ Any feedback from Flynax on this would be appreciated. Can you install it for me if I get the API?

Hi Brian
    Did you ever get a response from flynax for your request as i would be very interested here in Ireland in a similar data input box as most of the services over here supply the xml feed for car details.

Regards
    Niall

I am curious as well.
    Please let me know.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread