+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can not browse ads pages in account section

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq hamed Ahmed View Post
    Hi.... By ignoring my posts, its mean its not a bug in your software.
    Can you confirm this please!!!!!!.... you may simply respect us and answer even if you dont want to provide help.
    The forum does not always give answers, so raise a ticket and somebody will see to it for you.

You could say that long time ago and not ask me to PM my info. Such bad treatment.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq hamed Ahmed View Post
    You could say that long time ago and not ask me to PM my info. Such bad treatment.
    It may seem that way, but Viktor and the other people that help here are good people who helps many people here as they can and probably are a little busy at the moment. That said the overall support system is probably not the best and could be improved, but that problem is probably at a deeper level than those people working here to help people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    It may seem that way, but Viktor and the other people that help here are good people who helps many people here as they can and probably are a little busy at the moment. That said the overall support system is probably not the best and could be improved, but that problem is probably at a deeper level than those people working here to help people.

Pete,

I know all of Flynax team are good people and working very hard. I also trust your efforts.
    Please forgave me if I could not explain what I do mean probably.

What I meant again, the thing I did not like that after 10 days you say this....so you could easy say it from the first reply. However,
    Forgave me again and thank you.

Exclamation Why Flynax !!?

I found also that any link related to a category is not working probably....i dont know if its really me have this issue?

Category Filter ==> Not working probably
    Category Pagination not working probably.

If I disable the mod_writer == and click the category link its give wrong url like this /&id=1 and for sure its not correct.
    And this is example from the category plugin: http://adomain.com/villa-houses.htmlbathrooms:0-435/

I tried MANY fresh installed in MANY hosting company in MANY PHP Version ==== All have the same exact result.

Someone from Flynax team Said: "You may open ticket"
    My answer to him is: If you check my ticket system you will find NON answer ticket from you ((SALES)) Since May/2015... So why should I need to open ticket if even you are not answer the already opened one since 3 month ago.

In my opinion, this bug meant to be created by Flynax team them self to force us pay/renew the support fees.
    If I trust that I will have good support if I will pay those fees, I wont have any issue to pay it.

But my own experience with the support system they provide, tell me that it does not worth, as in 3 month maybe they will answer once or max twice.

I do understand that all the Flynax team member are good person, but also I do understand that I feel bad when I try to fix something, someone mean to trick us with.

Hope you guys help me and give me small guide,

Where the issue is?!!!!!!!!

Thank you
    Last edited by Tariq hamed Ahmed; August 13, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Guru
    Tariq, Open a new ticket and explain in there what the problem is, that way there is a correct procedure and actions taken. If the team then do not follow it you can come back here and ask why. A ticket in Sales should not be related to a ticket in support, so all should be fine and you problems should be fixed.

In the forum all you can expect is somebody might help you, a ticket means that your problems will be looked at and fixed if there are faults.

In my opinion, this bug meant to be created by Flynax team them self to force us pay/renew the support fees.
    If I trust that I will have good support if I will pay those fees, I wont have any issue to pay it.
    That can not be true in that any repairs to flynax are free if they are system faults, you pay for a fully working script and if that script does not perform as it should then it costs you nothing to have it repaired.

If however you want custom work, or you have gone in and broken the script trying to modify it, or you may find that some people are to lazy to read the guides and set up their sites and expect flynax to do it for nothing, these things would have a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Tariq, Open a new ticket and explain in there what the problem is, that way there is a correct procedure and actions taken. If the team then do not follow it you can come back here and ask why. A ticket in Sales should not be related to a ticket in support, so all should be fine and you problems should be fixed.

In the forum all you can expect is somebody might help you, a ticket means that your problems will be looked at and fixed if there are faults.

That can not be true in that any repairs to flynax are free if they are system faults, you pay for a fully working script and if that script does not perform as it should then it costs you nothing to have it repaired.

If however you want custom work, or you have gone in and broken the script trying to modify it, or you may find that some people are to lazy to read the guides and set up their sites and expect flynax to do it for nothing, these things would have a charge.
    Hello Pete, I opened Ticket NRK-476276 already.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread