+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue with categories (shows empty) for a additional listing type

Issue with categories (shows empty) for an additional listing type

Hello,
    I am using flynax 4.4 with the "wide" theme.
    I did a new install a few days ago to fix this problem which I had before already, and it fixed it but now it is back.
    I have 4 listing types:
    1. Cars
    2. Motorcycles
    3. Services
    4. Parts

CARS works perfect.
    MOTORCYCLES forgets the fact that it has subcategories.
    What do I mean by that? I add a listing, in this example lets focus on: [Motorcycles] BMW Motorcycles/R 1200 GS/This listing
    Here it is: flynax1.jpg
    As you can see on top, it is not attached to a subcategory, or any category at all. Allthough it is correctly posted, it does not show up under the catogery "BMW Motorcycles"
    flynax2a.jpg
    flynax2.jpg

If I enter the subcategory, it however shows:
    flynax3.jpg

It also shows on the main page. The next two pictures shows that it works for CARS but not for MOTORCYCLES.
    flynax6.jpg

one more thing, after I enter a new motorcycle listing, it works until I recount the listings per categories.
    It is almost like I'd have an invalid symbol or such somewhere.

Has anyone an idea? All I need is the right area to look at, I have found no inconsistencies in the database, also the debug mode does not show anything.
    I do have a problem with crons (see my reply in the set up cron job thread), but do not think they are related.
    Last edited by Rainer Schwartz; June 29, 2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: problems with picture upload

Hello Rainer Schwartz,

I think will be better if you create a ticket with your problems. Our team will solve it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread