+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: user info

thank u very much viktor all katagories work now
    but have user page error now
    ac.jpg
    when user loging then go to My Profile cant see any account details

( admin content page vehicle been added up of mine page )
    when you chicking it then coming ads with out any price and other of ads info . do not have price.jpg

the seach at the mine of page anly show one kategories vehicle but which i have a lot of kategories of real estate or shoping and others //
    i tryed to added but could not .. please how i can added the rest of kategories to there ( can be like auto wide maine page of search ) katagories.jpg

thanks
    Last edited by Sahap Gezer; July 5, 2015 at 10:37 PM.

hello flynax still i m waiting to someone fix a lot of errors at my site ??
    as u see all errors with photos
    thanks

Hello Sahap Gezer,

>>but have user page error now
    Strange. Because I found bug but it was not our bug, May be somebody else create it. I have fixed it and now 2-nd tab on my profile page show fields

>>when you chicking it then coming ads with out any price and other of ads info.
    I have fixed it too. in file: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlListings.class.php method getListings

find code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and change to:
    PHP Code:
    then find code:
    PHP Code:
    and replace to:
    PHP Code:
    Also you should have general category for each listing type and build this category in Admin Panel >> Categories.

>>i tryed to added but could not .. please how i can added the rest of kategories to there ( can be like auto wide maine page of search )
    On home search dropdown you can use only 1 type of categories, If you want more types of categories will be better if you create a ticket.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

flynax this very serious problem how website for calssifid now showing contact info for seller i bought new version have same problem and short form not working please need help urgent ?

im not programer to handle codes and change it i buy sciprt for my busniess not for solving php codes i need urgent help please and urgent reply

i have problem in seller phone number not come in listing page i tried to solving this with every way and reading most of tobics in forum here please need help urgent it is serious problem for classified website not seller contact number
    Untitled1111.jpg

No need to post the same issue multiple times..

Have you added the field to the submit forms of the categories you wish the field to show in?

If so in the admin field edit for phone is the option checked to show on details page?
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread