+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boats-wide template search

Boats-wide template search

Hello

What is wrong with the header search blocks? I make an Exact match search by keyword but i get the strangest results.
    1. I get result from listing type i din not choose
    2. I get result with all the listings, not the listing that have inside the keyword i want

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

What is wrong with the header search blocks? I make an Exact match search by keyword but i get the strangest results.
    1. I get result from listing type i din not choose
    2. I get result with all the listings, not the listing that have inside the keyword i want
    Would you please create a ticket with this request, we'll check your problem.
    If this problem located in software i'll add solution here after.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello

There is no need to create a ticket. Ally ou have to do is to make a search by keyword in boats wide. Just write any word in keyword field and you will get 23 search result none related with the word
    For example try exact match search for the word "kitten" and you will get result even there is no listing containing that word
    All searches by any other field are also not working. For example search by price no matter what is written in the box, the result will post all listing no matter what prices they have.
    The only field that works is the category.

Well is only me who noticed this on their demo sites?
    Except categories field , any other field in header search will not work

+ Reply to Thread