+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [4.4] Issues encountered

[4.4] Issues encountered

Hello guys,
    after 4.4 appeared, i've decided to do a fresh install of the script and update from modern template to flatty. After the smooth installation, I encountered the next problems:

1. If I click on the Listings menu tab or the Dealers menu tab I can't see nothing posted in the first place. If I switch thru the viewing modes,then they appear.
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 9.07.10 PM.jpg

2. The menu button from the mobile responsive template doesn't want to work at all
    IMG_2041.jpg

3. Why the number of listings available it isn't shown when someone wants to buy a package? This is like the most important divider between the packages.
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 9.06.17 PM.jpg

4. Sometimes when I order a package, in the last step of the BWT , the page freezes, it doesn't appear the "return to the website" button. In the payment history appear what's in the picture below, and the tranzaction ID is 0 or is something like 0000001 (doesn't suppose to be like X69WE4R?) . And most important, if someone succeed in ordering a package, in admin panel > Transactions > I switch from unpaid to paid > On the clients account appears paid but he has no package bought so I have to manually grant one.
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 9.03.19 PM.jpg

5. In 'Facebook Connect' options I've chosen a type of account to be as default but it doesn't apply.

6. Tell a friend tab appears in the 'preview the listing' step (even if it is disabled from admin panel)
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 3.37.30 PM.jpg

Thank you for your report:

1,2 - this is most likely will be fixed if you press Ctrl+F5 - i think there is javascript cache have to be refreshed.

3,4,5,6 - if you want this to be fixed on your website, please submit a ticket

Mike, you're always right
    First 2 work on other devices except mine. I feel that the javascript is not working properly in ios devices.
    Thank you for your support and for the others i will submit a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread