Hello, I have updated to 4.4 according to the documentation.
Now I have tried to edit the "listing Types".
Once I select any of the existing types, the following is displayed on top of the browser window:

getCatTitles() DEPRICATED! please call JohnOutput has already been sent to the browser at /xxx/includes/classes/rlCategories.class.php:970. Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.

If I submit the page I get a

getCatTitles() DEPRICATED! please call John
MYSQL ERROR
Error: Unknown column 'Cat_columns_number' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE `flpovt_listing_types` SET `Page` = '1', `Photo` = '1', `Video` = '1', `Admin_only` = '0', `Cat_general_cat` = '0', `Cat_position` = 'bottom', `Cat_columns_number` = '4', `Cat_visible_number` = '15', `Cat_listing_counter` = '1', `Cat_postfix` = '0', `Cat_order_type` = 'alphabetic', `Cat_custom_adding` = '1', `Cat_show_subcats` = '1', `Cat_subcat_number` = '6', `Cat_scrolling` = '1', `Ablock_pages` = '1', `Ablock_position` = 'middle', `Ablock_columns_number` = '4', `Ablock_visible_number` = '21', `Ablock_show_subcats` = '0', `Ablock_subcat_number` = '6', `Ablock_scrolling` = '1', `Search` = '1', `Search_home` = '1', `Search_page` = '1', `Advanced_search` = '1', `Search_display` = 'content_and_block', `Submit_method` = 'post', `Featured_blocks` = '1', `Random_featured` = '1', `Random_featured_type` = 'multi', `Random_featured_number` = '5', `Arrange_field` = 'condition', `Arrange_values` = '1,2', `Arrange_search` = '1', `Arrange_featured` = '1', `Arrange_stats` = '1', `Search_multi_categories` = '1', `Search_multicat_levels` = '2', `Status` = 'active' WHERE `Key` = 'listings'
Function: updateOne
Class: rlActions
File: /xxx/controllers/listing_types.inc.php (line# 790)

Due to the fact that it has a commented "call John" in there I assume it is something known of.

Also, the field "General Category" displays "no categories added". Of course I have them and also added a new one, but the field still shows the same content.

Did anyone experience this?