+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom field group when selling car

Custom field group when selling car

We have created a new custom group. Now we would like to add fields to this group, and in the manual we found information this can be done when creating a submit form. But we can't find where in the AP we can modify existing form for selling cars. Please provide location where:

- we can modify existing submit form for 'sell a car'
    - rearrange steps when trying to sell a ca

Hello ,

1. If you want same form for all categories you should set general category. Go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types find type and click edit then find line "General category" and choose 1 category like general. Save and then
    2. Go to Admin Panel >> Categories find this category click "Build" icon and choose "Build a Fill Out Form". And then build it that's all. But all other categories should be empty if you want to see same fields in other categories too.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you. Glad I asked here, 'somewhere else' I have been told it is impossible to reaarange steps

so thats what the general category is for!

i don't have the "build a fill out form" option after choosing the general category, am i missing any step?

Thanks!

Hello Ariel,

If you choose general category in Admin Panel >> Listing Type you should go to Admin Panel >> Categories and find your general category and build only this category.
    "build a fill out form" option You can see if you click build icon in right side from category into grid.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread