+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contact form in version 4.4

Contact form in version 4.4

Hello

I raised this problem before and i see was not solved even in version 4.4

The problem is like this: I want only registered members to be able to contact sellers. So i deactivate "Allow non-registered visitors to contact owners/sellers through e-mail form" , but in the front page now there is no contact button. So please tell me, how can a visitor send a message? Do you think is ok like this? Should not there be a button and when a person clicks it to be prompted to subscribe?

The comment plugin has this simple function. Why not for Contact form too?

No reply for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

I raised this problem before and i see was not solved even in version 4.4

The problem is like this: I want only registered members to be able to contact sellers. So i deactivate "Allow non-registered visitors to contact owners/sellers through e-mail form" , but in the front page now there is no contact button. So please tell me, how can a visitor send a message? Do you think is ok like this? Should not there be a button and when a person clicks it to be prompted to subscribe?

The comment plugin has this simple function. Why not for Contact form too?

Hi Ionut Barabasa,

You're right, it works as you explained.
    If you want change by another way that we suggest you create a ticket with this request and explanation how you want make it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello

But why i need to create a ticket with this request? Is not this a basic feature? All classifieds scripts have this. This prevents spam. If allow anyone to contact sellers , they will receive manual spam from some SEO gurus or some other strange offers.

So i ask again. Why there is no contact button if deactivate ""Allow non-registered visitors to contact owners/sellers through e-mail form" ?

Hi,

I would like to have this option available too. If the user is not registered, the button should still appear there to contact the agent, but the button will send the visitor to the registration page first.

Ionut, did you figured it out?

Great option,
    How did you set the "Allow non-registered visitors to ..." Enabled or Disabled ?
    Did you put the code only inside listing_details.tpl?

Cheers guys!

Hi Spinu,

"Allow non-registered visitors to contact owners/dealers through e-mail form" should be Disabled.

Yes, you put this code inside /tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Cheers!

Thank you so much Ivan!

+ Reply to Thread