+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blacklist - Email

Blacklist - Email

Hi ,

I like to ask if there is a possibility to implement a Blacklist for some email address?

I now you have that "Spam prevention". But is it also working for users just sending emails on the contact owner page, without have done a registration?

Regards

Stephane

Hi,

I just done a test. Install and register that spam prevention.

But if a Users sending spam mails over the contact page, there is no possibility to block them. Also, as admin I don't have the possibility to see hess email address.

Right now I have a problem with one is sending spam mails over my site, and I don't now how to block them.

Thanks for help.

Stephane

Hello Stephane,

If you want you can add their emails in list admin/index.php?controller=auto_reg_prevent here and remove this contact through admin panel and then in future this user will not register on site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I ad hess address in, but email passed :-(

And what possibility I have to found here email address?

Right now I need to ask users to send my hess address. Not right Professional if I ask them to give my the address

Thanks

Guru
    I also had a lot of spam re the contact page which you cant block, but what i did was increased the number of chars in the captcha and this was successful in eliminating most of the spam

I will try it, but i think that not the right solution.

Is there a plugin expected for that in the future?

Thanks

Stephane

What can we do with the SCAM then? If you can't add email adress to the Black list they just keep adding fake ads!

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonid Brumari View Post
    What can we do with the SCAM then? If you can't add email adress to the Black list they just keep adding fake ads!
    you can emails to the block list, it is not a problem, you can also elect that all posts are approved by admin before being posted live ans an alternate or backup prevention to spam posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    you can emails to the block list, it is not a problem, you can also elect that all posts are approved by admin before being posted live ans an alternate or backup prevention to spam posts.
    So how cvan I add emails to the blacklist?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonid Brumari View Post
    So how cvan I add emails to the blacklist?
    https://www.flynax.com/plugins/spam-prevention.html install spam and you can add it there ?

Jul 20, 2012
    Ability to add spammers to a site database

+ Reply to Thread