+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Multifield/Location Filter] Plug-in doesn't work

Angry [Multifield/Location Filter] Plug-in doesn't work

Good-morning,
    I had this plug-in working till I decided to update it.
    After the update, if I try to access the website, I receive a blank page.

I noted that the page of plug-in in admin panel is also blank.

I had just made some "maker and models" in "data entries" and now I realize they are gone lost

Please help me.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Hello Giuseppe,

It was a mistake in the update of plugin.
    We've already fixed this issue and added new update (1.4.2.version), please update it again and check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Sparkle Sparkle,

Would you please try to check your site again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Curtis and Viktor,
    it seems to work properly.
    Unfortunately I have to rewrite all the data I inserted.
    Is it possible to recover the lost data?

Thanks

I too am having issues with this plugin, I downloaded the latest version just to be sure but it still doesn't work...when I search for a country it does nothing but add an extra "/" to my url, and that's all that happens. Does anyone know why this happens? It only works for algeria but nothing else

I updated to the last version and i got a blank page. I notice this after 1 day So good. Is like now have to check all updates so wont be any errors.
    Better part is that i had to uninstall the plugin and reinstall it. And all location on second level are lost. They appear in database but when i go to Data entries-Counties there is no city. So how to do now? import them again?

We apologize for this issue, yes there was an error in update that resolted to blank page on some server, latest version is stable. If you still have problems with the plugin its better to submit a ticket to the helpdesk.

Hi does anyone know is there any way to reset the location automatically when the user leaves the page or something please?

+ Reply to Thread