+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Version 4.4

Hello Hareesh Ghanta,

If you want upgrade your site you should create a ticket with your request and we will discuss about it. Of course, if you want us to install the update it will cost some extra.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,
    thank you.I have already installed.But this looks to be error.Template is not recognizing..Its not coming up

Also below statements are bug.There is no fl_config tabel present in my schema.In this case i had to correct and re execute them again.I am not sure what are other errors.could you please help me in resolve this issue

UPDATE `{sql_prefix}config` AS `T1` INNER JOIN `fl_config` AS `T2` ON `T1`.`Key` = 'responsive_42_fb' SET `T2`.`Default` = `T1`.`Default` WHERE `T2`.`Key` = 'facebook_page';
    UPDATE `{sql_prefix}config` AS `T1` INNER JOIN `fl_config` AS `T2` ON `T1`.`Key` = 'responsive_42_twitter' SET `T2`.`Default` = `T1`.`Default` WHERE `T2`.`Key` = 'twitter_page';
    Last edited by Hareesh Ghanta; June 12, 2015 at 05:22 AM.

Hello Hareesh Ghanta,

I have answered you in PM please check it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thnak you Viktor,
    in my website,I configured Categories with multiple levels.When I tried to add listing and sub categories are not showing up and Next Button not enabled.Any one faced this issue.The same issue i have seen on demo when realty map demo launched.

hi i been opened ticket 3 days ago still no bady answer .. so should do we what to do the flynax hear ? .. yes that s good u been the update but the flynax sistem do not update database .. give many errors

Quote Originally Posted by Sahap Gezer View Post
    hi i been opened ticket 3 days ago still no bady answer .. so should do we what to do the flynax hear ? .. yes that s good u been the update but the flynax sistem do not update database .. give many errors
    What is your problem? I might be able to help

i can not updates version 4.4 database at admin give a lot of misstake and saw some one been wrote at forum too ???
    please can you update database ??

when you are loging like user then you go to my-profile just coming white page ??

No se ha podido ejecutar la solicitud de SQL.Duplicate column name 'Photo_original'
    No se ha podido ejecutar la solicitud de SQL.Table 'gadgetspain.{sql_prefix}categories' doesn't exist
    No se ha podido ejecutar la solicitud de SQL.Table 'gadgetspain.{sql_prefix}listing_types' doesn't exist
    No se ha podido ejecutar la solicitud de SQL.Table 'gadgetspain.{sql_prefix}listing_types' doesn't exist
    No se ha podido ejecutar la solicitud de SQL.Table 'gadgetspain.{sql_prefix}search_forms' doesn't exist

Hello

To import the sql update you need first to edit the file. Open it with Notepad and replace all {sql_prefix} with your prefix in your database . Usually is fl_

Are all the fixes mentioned in this thread already applied to the sourcecode zip file on the flynax.com website?

Hello,

I try to do the upgrade on my site, done the procedure from flynax, -> admin -> Databse -> import

but just receive : MYSQL ERROR

Thats all.

Thanks for help

+ Reply to Thread