+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ads on white

ads on white

Hello

I updated several plugins and now when I access the ads (todogadget.net), I see everything in white

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Jose carlos Picon davila View Post
    Hello

I updated several plugins and now when I access the ads (todogadget.net), I see everything in white

Regards
    So, it may be issue in the similar listings plugin, if you use it make the following:

1. open file: /plugins/similarListings/rlSimilarListings.class.php, find code (~211)

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    2. and replace it to:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

[QUOTE=Curtis;11897]So, it may be issue in the similar listings plugin, if you use it make the following:

1. open file: /plugins/similarListings/rlSimilarListings.class.php, find code (~211)

if (method_exists($this, 'url')) { $listings[$key]['url'] = $this->url('listing', $listings[$key]);} else { $listings[$key]['listing_title'] = $GLOBALS['rlListings'] -> getListingTitle( $value['Category_ID'], $value, $value['Listing_type'] ); }

This code does not match the one with my file, I have replaced and it seems that I have solved

Thank
    Curtis

OK. Also we already fixed this issue in last update of the Similar Listings plugin (1.0.5 version), you can check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread