+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hide section seller info

Hide section seller info

Hello,
    I need to hide the whole section "seller Info" to all visitors and also to all accounts types except in an account type with ID 42.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio Nicoli View Post
    Hello,
    I need to hide the whole section "seller Info" to all visitors and also to all accounts types except in an account type with ID 42.

Can you help me?

Thanks
    Do you mean hide tab with seller info?
    Send me a screenshot and FTP access to my PM.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

In practice I have tried with this in the listing_details.tpl:

{if $account_type.ID == 42}
    Show here in the name of the seller
    {else}
    Join Us message
    {/if}

But it does not work!

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

So, in the listing details page, you can use the following:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

Even this does not work ...
    I need to modify files in .php?

Thanks

Hi Curtis,

Even this does not work ...
    I need to modify files in .php?

Thanks
    Hello Maurizio,

It's strange.
    Can you send me url of your listing and FTP login details of your site? I'll check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

unfortunately I can not give you the data FTP because the domain is on a corporate server and the owners will not let me give FTP data to third parties .. I'm sorry.
    I can still give you the license number Flynax if this is enough ...

With regard to the code ... It can be done in another way?

Thanks

Hello Maurizio,

So, you can check it by yourself. I think your files is changed.

1. find and open your listing_details.tpl file (/templates/your_flatty_template/tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl)
    2. by default in top of file you must see the following code:

Code:
    3. you see that it have the $seller_info variable and it have all details about seller
    4. you need check it and if it have another variable that you need print this array and check information

Code:
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

in fact I can not find information on the ID of the account that the user has logged in.
    How can I include this info?

Thanks

---------------
    Array ( [ID] => 4 [Type] => inserzionisti [Quick] => 1 [Username] => Michele [Own_address] => michele [Password_hash] => [Password_tmp] => [Lang] => it [First_name] => Michele [Last_name] => Capizzi [company_name] => [Mail] => wede.services@live.com [Mail_tmp] => [Subscribe] => 1 [Display_email] => 0 [Loc_latitude] => 46.0210648 [Loc_longitude] => 8.9800577 [Loc_address] => Via San Gottardo di Cureggia, 6963 Lugano, Switzerland [Photo] => [Confirm_code] => [Date] => 2015-03-17 08:30:51 [Status] => active [rv_listings] => 1 [country] => country_4 [city] => Luganop [about_me] => [additional_e_mail] => [logo] => [police] => 0 [phone] => c:41|a:91|n:8767788 [website] => [docs] => [zip_code] => 6900 [address] => Via San Gottardo [shc_bankWireTransfer_enable] => 0 [shc_bankWireTransfer_details] => [shc_bankWireTransfer_type] => by_check [facebook_ID] => [shc_paypal_email] => [shc_paypal_enable] => 0 [shc_2co_id] => [shc_2co_enable] => 0 [shc_allowed_shipping_methods] => [shc_ups_pickup_methods] => [shc_ups_classification] => [shc_ups_package_type] => [shc_ups_origin] => [shc_ups_services] => [shc_ups_quote_type] => [Account_type_ID] => 43 [Own_location] => 0 [Own_page] => 0[Listings_count] => 1 [Full_name] => Michele Capizzi [Type_name] => Inserzionisti [Type_description] => [Fields] => Array ( [First_name] => Array ( [Key] => First_name [Type] => text [Default] => 1 [Values] => 50 [Condition] => [Required] => 1 [Map] => 0 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 0 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => Nome [value] => Michele ) [Last_name] => Array ( [Key] => Last_name [Type] => text [Default] => 1 [Values] => 50 [Condition] => [Required] => 1 [Map] => 0 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 0 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => Cognome [value] => Capizzi ) [phone] => Array ( [Key] => phone [Type] => phone [Default] => 3 [Values] => 7 [Condition] => 0 [Required] => 1 [Map] => 0 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 1 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => Telefono [value] => +41 (91) 876-7788 ) [address] => Array ( [Key] => address [Type] => text [Default] => 1 [Values] => 50 [Condition] => [Required] => 1 [Map] => 1 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 0 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => Indirizzo [value] => Via San Gottardo ) [zip_code] => Array ( [Key] => zip_code [Type] => text [Default] => 1 [Values] => 8 [Condition] => [Required] => 1 [Map] => 0 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 0 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => CAP [value] => 6900 ) [city] => Array ( [Key] => city [Type] => text [Default] => 1 [Values] => 50 [Condition] => [Required] => 1 [Map] => 1 [Add_page] => 1 [Details_page] => 1 [Multilingual] => 0 [Opt1] => 0 [Opt2] => 0 [name] => Citt

Hi Curtis,

in fact I can not find information on the ID of the account that the user has logged in.
    How can I include this info?

Thanks

---------------
    Let me know which variable you use.
    Also you can use the "Type" for it, it's a type of account type.
    For ex.:

Code:
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread