+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrade to Featured Not Showing on Homepage

Upgrade to Featured Not Showing on Homepage

Hi,

I've manually upgraded a few listings to featured. They show as featured in the search results but the slider on the homepage still says "There are noe featured listings"

Any idea what's wrong?

http://wintertireexchange.com

Thanks!

Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Nicholson View Post
    Hi,

I've manually upgraded a few listings to featured. They show as featured in the search results but the slider on the homepage still says "There are noe featured listings"

Any idea what's wrong?

http://wintertireexchange.com

Thanks!

Quinn
    Hi Claire Nicholson,

You need check via admin panel the existing featured box on the home page.
    If it isn't exist, that you need go to the listing type properties and configure the Featured Settings section to showing featured box on the home page.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

I checked and the featured settings are enabled in the listing type. Please see attached screen shot. Is there another setting that needs to be enabled?

Thanks,

Quinn

listings.jpg

Hi Curtis,

I checked and the featured settings are enabled in the listing type. Please see attached screen shot. Is there another setting that needs to be enabled?

Thanks,

Quinn

Attachment 1254
    Hi Quinn,

Can you send me the cPanel/FTP login details to my PM?
    I'll check another configurations.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I've configured your featured boxes and it works properly now, you can check.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Thanks, Curtis.

I'm now seeing some major errors throughout the rest of the site. Everything was working properly and we haven't made any changes. Here are some of the errors.

1) I tried adding listings from the front end and I'm receiving the error "There are no listing fields related to the category, please contact the Administrator to resolve this issue." This was all working properly.

2) The listings that were already added are no longer showing details such as price, description, etc.

3) In the admin, I'm not able to view any of the listing details. I just get a blank page.

What's happening? !

Thanks,

Quinn

Thanks, Curtis.

I'm now seeing some major errors throughout the rest of the site. Everything was working properly and we haven't made any changes. Here are some of the errors.

1) I tried adding listings from the front end and I'm receiving the error "There are no listing fields related to the category, please contact the Administrator to resolve this issue." This was all working properly.

2) The listings that were already added are no longer showing details such as price, description, etc.

3) In the admin, I'm not able to view any of the listing details. I just get a blank page.

What's happening? !

Thanks,

Quinn
    Hello Quinn,

I suggest you create a new ticket with this points and after we'll check it separately.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread