+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2-3 issues with Category Filter plugin

Unhappy 2-3 issues with Category Filter plugin

Hello guys and thank you for reading this!

My first problem with the Category Filter is with the Price. Every other field works, except the Price. I've tried to switch between slider and range but nothing. The link looks like: website/listings/category/price:0-88000.html and I get ERROR 404: Requested page not found!

On the other hand I use field-bound boxes and I've created one box with county (listings are in the same country) and thought to use filter on this.(because somehow I need to filter the result). As you can see in the next picture I get the infos from the showing listings...
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 4.48.09 PM.jpg
    ... except the category! (I understand the problem because is a category filter)

And, if I click on the filters I get a bad link like: website//price:1-100/ and 404. But if I type between slashes the link from the field-bound box everything works, even the PRICE! which is funny.
    I also tried the refine search on the field-bound box but over there i got nothing:
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 4.59.51 PM.png

Did somebody else had one of this problems or could someone advise me with what to do?
    Thank you!

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinu Alexandru View Post
    Did somebody else had one of this problems or could someone advise me with what to do?
    Thank you!
    Probably create a ticket and let one of the team have a look at what might be causing the problem, probably something little that needs fixing.

@Spinu Alexandru

1 - Log to your Admin Erea.
    2 - Go to Listings Type.
    3 - Actions 'Edit'
    4 - Select 'NO' Enable .html at the end of urls.

Hope this solution help you

Hi folks!
    We have been working on a new version of the Category Filter plugin last month and now
    can share the beta version with you guys! You may request the beta version of Filter plugin
    by submitting a ticket to our help desk.

John

Thanks Trut Nabil, your advice worked with the price problem. Still, I submitted a ticket to see if the beta is fixing the other problems.
    Thanks again guys!

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi folks!
    We have been working on a new version of the Category Filter plugin last month and now
    can share the beta version with you guys! You may request the beta version of Filter plugin
    by submitting a ticket to our help desk.

John
    What has changed / been updated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    What has changed / been updated ?
    1. We updated 80% of code in the plugin and make it more stability;
    2. Made some changes in the configuration and logic of plugin details;
    3. Added the availability of creating a filters for Search results page.
    4. and etc.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

We're plan make some tests by our clients and realize the new version of plugin.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread