+ Reply to Thread

Thread: user can not do Registration

user can not do Registration

hi people can nat become a member beacuse the Registration page wher put thair e-mail adres dont except more then 10 character

please do anybody can help me about this

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByTf...JpY3F6eXc/edit
    Last edited by Sahap Gezer; February 13, 2017 at 04:01 PM.

Hello Sahap Gezer,

But my email address more than 10 characters and I will not register on your site. (crying) also some email addresses can be 20 and more characters. Why do you want to set limit for email?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Why do you want to set limit for email? sorry i dont want set limit for mail ... the flynax been set up for limit ..
    i just tested on internet expor ... internet expor register page for example put flynaxsoftformr21@hotmail.com mail adress and name passaport and athers then try to go nex page wont be happen anything but if u put less like forum@hotmail.com it will let u go nex page

i still waiting the flynax to fix my site..... the site online but no one can register ... i think the erorr come from ajax be cause register wrinkg on chrome but internet expor and yandex. Mozilla Firefox not working .. .. please some one going to support me... i m waiting from flynax nearly 2 week to fix this

Hi, did you send a ticket?

If you want that flynax support do it, you need to send a ticket.
    If you are looking to found a solution and share it for all, you're right here

Stephane

i been ticket them 3 days ago still not been fix it ... keep waiting them see how long more will take this

Hello Sahap,
    We apologize for the delay in our replies, today we found out that our mail server doesn't
    send e-mail properly, it means that some messages were not delivery. Now the ticket system
    works properly and you should already receive our replies.

John

+ Reply to Thread