+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Set all countries inactive but one

Set all countries inactive but one

Hi, I'd like to set all countries inactive but one, is there a mysql query I can use to do this, as doing it manually is a pain?

Hello Erik,

Countries on your site it is categories or data formats? I think you can set status for each country through admin panel >> data formats or Categories. Why do you experience the problems with it?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

I'm aware that you can do this through the admin panel, but setting dozens of countries inactive manually is a pain, hence the mysql query. The reason for this is because my site is for a specific region, and I don't want other countries appearing in the lists.

On a related note, I created a ticket for an issue with the SSLProtect plugin yesterday, but I haven't received any feedback on this at all?

Hello Erik,

Exist other things which you should deactivate to. Change status through mysql query not good solution.would you please send to my PM your site and access for admin panel.

I have checked your ticket and our co-worker answered you 4 hours ago.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I sent you a PM with the details Viktor.

Thanks for assisting with the inactive countries Viktor. As per my PM reply to you, I am still waiting on feedback regarding the SSLProtect plugin problem.

+ Reply to Thread