+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'profile location' issue with search form

'profile location' issue with search form

Hello brothers of flynax,
    I have a problem with the account address that appeared in other topics and no one got a fix.

When I add a listing, and i choose to get the location of the product from the account adress (the field with the yes or no regarding if I want to use the profile address) my listing shows the location from the account but if I Search the fields, it brings back no result

Is there a fix to this problem or i have to discard this feature like i did with other ?
    Thank you and please share

Guru
    It funny you mention this, as this very moment I made notes that the account address when chosen does not work properly, I just added to my notes to double check to see if was broken but it seems it is, I suppose this will be fixed in the next upgrade as well ? just put in a ticket for now and I am sure some one will fix it for you.

I would like to put in a ticket but my support expired ...

Guru
    You do not need paid support to fix a bug in the system or script, these are errors that are not your fault, so there is no need to pay anything, If your to lazy to do work or want custom work done then yes you would need paid support.
    Last edited by Pete Young; March 21, 2015 at 02:08 PM.

Hi all.

I work a lot time in the last with the flynax team, and I just can say they do a great support. You can try other site or scripts, and you will see how good the support from flynax is here.
    That's one of the reasons why i change to flynax. Nothing is perfekt, and everybody can have a problem. And what i can see, is that the team here is doing big effort to satisfy there clients.

My support is also expired, but they continue to help. It deepens if its a bug, or small changes.

Of curse if you ask to make a change, and they need a lot of hours to do it, that they ask to pay for it. (who does not )

Thanks at all

Stephane
    Last edited by Stephane Boultgen; March 21, 2015 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Boultgen View Post
    Hi all.

I work a lot time in the last with the flynax team, and I just can say they do a great support. You can try other site or scripts, and you will see how good the support from flynax is here.
    That's one of the reasons why i change to flynax. Nothing is perfekt, and everybody can have a problem. And what i can see, is that the team here is doing big effort to satisfy there clients.

My support is also expired, but they continue to help. It deepens if its a bug, or small changes.

Of curse if you ask to make a change, and they need a lot of hours to do it, that they ask to pay for it. (who does not )

Thanks at all

Stephane
    I somewhat agree

Thank you guys for your support, I will try to submit a ticket for my problem and hope it will be fixed.
    Cheers

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Boultgen View Post
    Hi all.
    Thanks at all

Stephane
    I also agree, the team who fix these things are great and that flynax are great, but please do not confuse what I have said, It is you do not need to pay for script errors or things that are broken that should work as part of the promted package, this is entirly different to asking for changes and big modifications.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but is there a resolution to this? My vehicle xml doesn't include locations so I rely on them pulling the location from the corresponding user account

+ Reply to Thread