+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add slider to other listing types

Add slider to other listing types

Does anyone knows how I can add the slider in other listing types pages rather than homepage ?

I am using Auto Flatty template.

thanks
    Marios

Guru
    Just go into your admin panel and select the content boxes option from content and you should find the slider in there open it and assign which pages / categories you want to assign it to.

Thanks for your response Pete. I have done it but I am getting "There are no new listings added. Please click to add a new one" instead of the slider.

Do I need to change anything on the code below ?

global $reefless;
    global $rlSmarty;
    $reefless -> loadClass("ListingsBox", null, "listings_box");
    global $rlListingsBox;
    $listings_box = $rlListingsBox -> getListings( "listings", "featured", "10", "0" );
    $rlSmarty -> assign_by_ref( "listings_box", $listings_box );
    $rlSmarty -> assign( "type", "listings" );$box_option[display_mode] = "default";$box_option[box_columns] = "0";$rlSmarty -> assign( "box_option", $box_option );
    $rlSmarty -> display( RL_PLUGINS . "listings_box" . RL_DS . "listings_box.block.tpl" );

thanks

Guru
    / if you have other listing types / You could try to create a new slider in listing boxes,add the seperate listing types to that and what pages to place it on etc and try that (then add that to a corousel plugin and it should be fine)

+ Reply to Thread