+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PHP 5.3 Install problem

PHP 5.3 Install problem

Hello, we have php 5.3 installed on the server.

Its not possible to install Zend Optimiser, for this we need Zend Guard loader wich is provide by Zend for this version of PHP.

We try to use it, but without any success.

So, we tried to use Ioncube, without any success also > Error page :"Zend Optmiser not Installed

So, at first i bought this script because it was WITH SOURCE CODE, now we have problems because this part is encoded...

So please provide us a solution.

Thank you.

Pascal

Administrator

Re: PHP 5.3 Install problem

Hello Pascal,
    Our manager send you reply via e-mail. You ticket id is 372688
    Thank you,

I have exactly the same problem, I can also e-mail with the the solution.

I also purchase bought this script because it was WITH SOURCE CODE! flynax.jpg

We've never stated that our software is 100% open source, nor did we hide the fact that there is a system encrypted file in Flynax Software when users asked us about it; our EULA clearly says about it:

www.flynax.com - 2012-03-22 - 18h-21m-58s.jpg

If you are going to abide by Flynax EULA and run the Software on one license then you are not supposed to worry about the file, which is the only means to protect Flynax copyrights.
    Last edited by David; March 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM.

How can I install it on a server running php 5.3 and Windows?

I have the same problem running php 5.3.14 with Zend Guard 5.5.0

So what do i do now please?

New version (4.1) is adapted for the php 5.3 and should have no problems with it.

If you have any problems with installation or zend extensions, feel free to submit a ticket to our tickets system. There you will get prompt tech support.
    Faster will be submit a ticket including ftp/cpanel login details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    New version (4.1) is adapted for the php 5.3 and should have no problems with it.
    It seems you were wrong. I am having nothing but problems with it. Can anyone get my Flynax to run with PHP 5.2 5.3 or 5.4 today?

I am seeing the same problem. Running 4.1 and I need to move to a new host running php 5.3. There is no zend optimizer that will run on php 5.3 as it is now referred to as zend guard... and zend guard cannot work with files made for zend optimizer. Can someone please provide the fix ASAP?

Dear Eric,

Best way is to install script and provide us with ftp login details to make it working for you. There are just few changes to make it working.

For others who need urgent help please submit tickets rather than asking on forum for urgent help. Forum more like knowledge base ..

+ Reply to Thread