+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How remove comma in zip

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Boultgen View Post
    Hi,

for the zip its OK with the first code from Curtis.

Just the 2 other field, is not changing. Still have a comme stay in place. But i like to change it with a dot. If I remove the number_format , that will not delete the comma in both field

Stephane
    I think this both fields have different format.
    Can you send me url with example and cPanel/FTP login details to my PM? I'll check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello Stephane,

Would you please send a screenshot where do you want to change it and what should be after change.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

occas_km.jpg

Here the screenshot.

Login for ftp did not changed. Viktor have the details. If not I can send again :-)

Thanks

Stephane

Hello Stephane,

I have checked your site and fields looks like you want it.
    Cm3: 1.243 cm3
    Km: 51.000 Km
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Perfekt now.

Thanks to all :-)

Stephane

Hello,

Since this is a topic about the numeric field I didnt want to make a new topic. My question is how can I change the numeric field to: "1.8". When I enter 1.8 in the engine_cylinders field it gets transformed to "18.0".

Thanks

Hello Murat,

When you fill fields on add listings page you can write 1.(point)8 and system will show same on listings details. I think you wrote 18 and system change it to 18.0. Please try to fill 1.8 on add listing page.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

hello,

I did write 1.8 I just tried again. Also when I write "6" it's visible as 6.0 on the website.

Hello Murat,

If you want I can show you how you can remove number format for all numeric fields but for field engine 6.0 better but for other fields yes it is not correct may be.
    Also you can read above in this post. Curtis wrote how you can remove number format for all numeric fields: http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...ll=1#post11098
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi,

For the mileage its good to have it as is: 23,000km for example. But for Engine Cylinders I want 1.8 to be 1.8 not 18.0 How can i do that? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread