+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flynax Template Installation

Yep. we reopened all templates for all customers in the Flynax Customer Area, hope it will help you to
    build the best template

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Yep. we reopened all templates for all customers in the Flynax Customer Area, hope it will help you to
    build the best template

John
    Thanks John. Thats a good move
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

i have a problem after the installation
    erros like

rlHook.class.php(129) : eval()'d code on line 3
    i am using flynax 4.3.0
    for boats_wide template

Hello, I have installed the new version 4.5.2. When i download a new template from flynax.com the zip file is only about 700 KB. There are some files missing. I get this massage when I install the template "http://www.mysite.com/templates/heavy_wide/css/jquery.ui.css" does not exist or unreadable". The template that came with the flynax software version download is working. The templates in the "templates download" is not working. Thank you.

Hello, I just followed these instruction. I opted for unzipping the file first on my local drive, then uploaded the unzipped folder to my server in the template folder. However, when I choose a template for my website, the page is blank with the following error:

The file "http://mywebsite.com/templates/heavy_wide(v4.7.1)/css/style.css" does not exist or unreadable

Any idea why this is happening?

Then, does it exist there? Is it readable?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    build the best template

John
    Hi John,

I know this has been discussed before. But today I noticed that Flynax closed template download from other flynax type again. Would you please reopen it. A lot of us test templates from other flynax types. It would help us to build the best template.

Please please please.

Hi Guys, we closed other script template downloads because they are not compatible with customer script type. Almost of customers think that if the template is available for downloading then he can use it and all script functions should works properly with his script type. But it is not true and we received many tickets with such complains. The one proper solution was closing the access to all incompatible templates, sorry for that.

John

Master
    That was a good idea. However, you should start something with the templates because google gives it a pretty bad score, especially in mobile view. It also complains about js files and css.

Guru
    Agreed, templates really don't score well in google. been trying for over a year now with diff SEO to no avail. Rank just wont change.
    Mobile is Way worse when it comes to speed in googles eyes.
    But i think google complains about everything now days.

+ Reply to Thread