+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Currency Converter

The Plugin cannot convert the currency Neg$ because system do not understand what it is.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

If you wanna to change rss channel for currencies: here http://your_site/admin/index.php?con...tings&group=28 at line: Currency RSS feed

Then you should update rates here: http://www.your_site/admin/index.php...rencyConverter and lick button "Update Rates"
    I changed feed to AUD before I posted here. I then put them back to USD because the prices still weren't right. I have changed it back and it is still converting from USD to AUD.
    Last edited by Geoffrey Doohan; January 9, 2015 at 08:07 AM.

I don't understand your question. Would you please rephrase your question with more details.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

We crossed paths there Viktor - I was editing the earlier post and you were posting lol

Do not worry about earlier post - I hadnt read your earlier message properly but now understand

I changed feed to AUD before I posted here. I then put them back to USD because the prices still weren't right. I have changed it back and it is still converting from USD to AUD.

Hey Geoffrey,

I hope now all correct. Isn't it? Or may be something wrong? Let me know if you have some problem with it.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

No they both work the oposite to what they should. USA prices are more than the Aussie prices.

Anyway, I have turned Currency Converter Plugin off on both sites - it's not worth the bother, members can work out themselves what country currency it is lol

Thx Viktor, much appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread