+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Currency Converter

Currency Converter

I've started using Currency Converter and noticed something very odd - USA$35,000.00 should read approx AUD$42,968

Not sure why this is happening but on my site it reads 33,863.203

I must have missed something ....... anyone?

Hello Geoffrey Doohan,

Where did you install the plugin? I wanna to check on your site. May be you forgot configure some settings.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I'd say your probably right. It's installed on HD Traders - you may still have the loggin info if not I'll PM you

Just one thing - Ive been playing with the boats_flatty template because of its colours - it definitely shows the exchange as the wrong way round but in auto_main_blue it shows $ 22,500.00AUD In,fin,ity.00 as well
    Last edited by Geoffrey Doohan; January 7, 2015 at 10:46 PM.

Ok I tried changing the feed so that it looks at the AUS xss feed instead of the USA feed and it only made the converted price worse.

In Data Entries/Currencies I have added: Make an Offer $, Neg, POA
    If I edit the listing from $ and make it to Neg $ then the price in the listing shows correctly.

When you place an ad you get the choice to include whichever monetary sign you want the listing price to have - I didn't think it adjusted the price?

Viktor I apologise but it is installed on Aus AeroTrader (both my sites actually) - this is where it is showing the wrong converted prices

Hello Geoffrey Doohan,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM. My old access incorrect already
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Ok PM'd ftp info

Viktor, in the admin/config/Curreny Converter settings it tells us to edit the REGEXP files if we change the setting - which is the flynax file I should edit and which RSS file should I be pointing to on http://themoneyconverter.com - is it the AUD directory?

Hello Geoffrey,

If you wanna to change rss channel for currencies: here http://your_site/admin/index.php?con...tings&group=28 at line: Currency RSS feed

Then you should update rates here: http://www.your_site/admin/index.php...rencyConverter and lick button "Update Rates"
    Also what is it: Neg $
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Negotiable with a dollar sign after it - these are only symbols and don't influence the price do they? I just noticed it stops converting the price when this is used instead of $ or €

+ Reply to Thread