+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jc/css compression

jc/css compression

Ive only just reinstalled this plugin because I always had problems with site not showing etc etc

After installing the latest I am getting an error as below -

Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?
    URL: http://www.hdtraders.com/libs/ajax/x.../xajax_core.js

This error pops up nearly every page so I will have to disable jc/css compression ubtil I find the problem .......

Any ideas fellas?
    Last edited by Geoffrey Doohan; January 6, 2015 at 04:15 AM.

Guru
    Yes create a ticket and look for a post relating to this from Viktor recently, apparantly it has problems, I also installed it then removed it because it was full of errors and will get back to fixing it soon.

http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...289-Page-Speed
    Last edited by Pete Young; January 6, 2015 at 05:28 AM.

Yep thx Pete

As I mentioned I also uninstalled it and then waited for time to allow it to be fixed. It isn't that important and will wait patiently again and see if it can be fixed.

Gee the front page of my site was missing video, pics etc even though I had made the plugin inactive. Not sure what was thr problem but couldn't get the site back properly until I uninstalled the plugin ..... funny

Hello Geoffrey Doohan,

IF you want to use jc/css compression plugin you should create a ticket with a problems after installation. And our team solve it It is not a bug that's why we cannot fix it. On many servers limited rights for folders that's why plugin cannot work correctly.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

Thx for letting us know what the problem is. If I eventually need to implement it then I will do as you suggest.

+ Reply to Thread