Closed Thread

Thread: Licence for sale

Licence for sale

Can anyone from team flynax explain why my post regarding the sale of the licence was deleted?

I think it's unfair by Flynax to delete a thread without providing an explanation

Guru
    Once upon a time, in a land far away, there used to be an option sell your scripts on the forum, but as all good stories go an evil villain poisoned the well of good things with a rotten apple, so the rulers of flynax land banished all future script sales to protect the villagers from all evil.

/ what has never been explained that I know of is what was done that was so bad and why it would cause such drastic changes? at least if they were listed here you would know that you were buying a validated script and even if flynax took a % of each sale would be fair.
    Last edited by Pete Young; November 4, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

Hello everybody,

I apologize for removing the thread without any explanation; I thought you know that forum users are not allowed to put their licenses on sale on Flynax forum. This is part of our policy.
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

So what made you change your policy (you avoided to provide a proper reason) ? As Pete mentioned (quite nice), we had for a good period the option to sell our licences directly on this forum.
    Are you afraid of competition or do not want to see how many happy customers do you have?

This is our policy, period.
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

Closed Thread