+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to show futured listing in home page?

How to show futured listing in home page?

Hi, I am a new user if flynax, I want know way in my web site the futured listing do non show in home page. I have added a ads in that category, but it is not show. Can you help me? My web sites www.birikkina.com. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosario Malerba View Post
    Hi, I am a new user if flynax, I want know way in my web site the futured listing do non show in home page. I have added a ads in that category, but it is not show. Can you help me? My web sites www.birikkina.com. Thanks
    You can set it in the admin panel for your listing type.
    1. For ex.: go to the Admin panel -> Listings -> Listing types -> edit your listing type -> Featured Settings -> Featured Boxes = Yes
    2. Also you can create new featured box via Listings Box plugin (if it installed, you can install any plugins via Plugins section).
    go to the Admin panel -> Plugins -> Listings Box -> Add box -> Box type = Featured
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi, Curtis, I have done as you told me, but This is what happens :
    I have put 3 ads of girls, all in futured sextion, but in my web site only the first that i have added is shown in futured bos...the other 2 no. Way, in what I Wrong?
    Can you help me, if you want i can give you USER and PASSWORD for my admin panel.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosario Malerba View Post
    Hi, Curtis, I have done as you told me, but This is what happens :
    I have put 3 ads of girls, all in futured sextion, but in my web site only the first that i have added is shown in futured bos...the other 2 no. Way, in what I Wrong?
    Can you help me, if you want i can give you USER and PASSWORD for my admin panel.
    Thanks
    Yes of course. Send me admin login details to my PM. I'll check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread