+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restore old google map

Restore old google map

Hello. How can we replace in responsive templates the new google map block with the old one from standard templates? Is better to have the map shown directly with the ability of scroll and movement without opening a new page/popup box.
    I replaced the code with the one from non responsive and it is not working. Map block shows, js files are loaded but the map will not show. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello. How can we replace in responsive templates the new google map block with the old one from standard templates? Is better to have the map shown directly with the ability of scroll and movement without opening a new page/popup box.
    I replaced the code with the one from non responsive and it is not working. Map block shows, js files are loaded but the map will not show. Thanks
    Can you send me example of url where you want make it? I'll check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Can you send me example of url where you want make it? I'll check it.
    i would like to show the map below description area or statistics area

Hi Curtis,

I would like to do the same. Would you mind sharing the method with us here?

Hello All,

You can try to change code on file: ftp://templates>>your_flatty_template>>tpl>>controllers> >listing_details.tpl at line ~90 find code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and move it where do you want to see the Google map. (I inserted it after hook: {rlHook name='listingDetailsPreFields'}) Also you can change size for preview image for map. find code: size=480x180 - where width: 480 and height-180 and set like you need. For me size=650x300 ok!
    and you can change 1 parameter in styles: ftp://templates>>your_Flatty_template>>css>>style.css find code at line~3022
    Code:
    and replace to:

Code:
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello All,

You can try to change code on file: ftp://templates>>your_flatty_template>>tpl>>controllers> >listing_details.tpl at line ~90 find code:

Code:
    and move it where do you want to see the Google map. (I inserted it after hook: {rlHook name='listingDetailsPreFields'}) Also you can change size for preview image for map. find code: size=480x180 - where width: 480 and height-180 and set like you need. For me size=650x300 ok!
    and you can change 1 parameter in styles: ftp://templates>>your_Flatty_template>>css>>style.css find code at line~3022
    Code:
    and replace to:

Code:
    Hello Viktor. First, thanks for the reply and solution but this is not what we requested.

go to http://general.demoflynax.com/listin...y-men-s-3.html and change the theme to non responsive one.
    you will see the tabs - click on tab Map
    when we are inside map tab, we see the map directly, we can move it in any direction, zoom in or out and all those whithout the need to click on the map and have a full page map revelled to be able to do all those operations.

The old function used in non responsive templates or in many scripts
    Another example http://flatadswptheme.com/2014/09/ca...ating-website/

You can see the map directly in listing details and interact with it in that page. Hope all is clear now

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello Viktor. First, thanks for the reply and solution but this is not what we requested.

go to http://general.demoflynax.com/listin...y-men-s-3.html and change the theme to non responsive one.
    you will see the tabs - click on tab Map
    when we are inside map tab, we see the map directly, we can move it in any direction, zoom in or out and all those whithout the need to click on the map and have a full page map revelled to be able to do all those operations.

The old function used in non responsive templates or in many scripts
    Another example http://flatadswptheme.com/2014/09/ca...ating-website/

You can see the map directly in listing details and interact with it in that page. Hope all is clear now
    Try the following:
    1. open the /your_flatty/tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl file and find rows:
    Code:
    2. and replace it to:
    Code:
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Try the following:
    1. open the /your_flatty/tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl file and find rows:
    Code:
    2. and replace it to:
    Code:
    Works perfect. Exactly what we had in standard. Thanks for the help

I have another issue regarding contact form. This is an old thread regarding the same issue http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...t=contact+form

On short, i try to duplicate Contact form on listing detail page. One should remain in aside.right were it is now (invisible till you click on it and popup box opens) , and the second should be after the listing fields -in area_listing (always visible like the map)

The problem is that if i duplicate
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    they both will look ok but they will not work ok. In this case the one from aside.right will request that you fill the fields (wich they were) and the one from listing details will not show the ok message after sending.

Hello Petrache,

Can you send me example of url where i can check it and try to fix?
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread