+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New users receive the registration email into Junk mailbox

New users receive the registration email into Junk mailbox

New users receive the registration email into Junk mailbox section, i am using Mail method "phpmail" have anyone this problem like me?

Yes I think that will happen to most. I did once read up about having to build up your email reputation over time and you may be able to contact the mail providers of those companies that it goes to spam.

As I say I only read up on it so not sure how true it is
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Chris thanks for your replay,believes that companies will solve the problem?
    I found a small solution which at the end of the registration form wrote a note to users - see well your junk email for the activation link

Exelent style to your site Chris
    Last edited by Gen82; August 29, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

Hello Gen and Chris,

Easy solution,

Email should be same like your domain: any_name@your_domain.com
    in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Email find line 'Site Main Email'
    admin/index.php?controller=settings&group=7

And then try to register again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Vik.
    Activation mail is going agane to junk mail section ,I try it with microsoft acounts olso my (username@my_domain.com(smtp.live.com)) mail going to junk section.

Hello all,

First of all, i'm advise you check our instructions about SMTP configuration.
    May be it will be enough to fix your problem.
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...highlight=smtp
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello Gen,

Would you please send to my PM your site name your email and access too admin panel I will try to check a problem.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Gen,

I have checked it and after registration system send me email to my inbox. I have set gmail.
    No any emails in my Spam or Junk folders. All working correctly gmail-inbox.jpg
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Gen,

I have checked it and after registration system send me email to my inbox. I have set gmail.
    No any emails in my Spam or Junk folders. All working correctly Attachment 1088
    Hello Viktor. Can you post here the fix? Evryone of us is interested in this fix. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Gen,

No any emails in my Spam or Junk folders. All working correctly Attachment 1088
    Hello Viktor. Can you post here the fix? Everyone of us is interested in this fix. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread